Canadian Soap cutters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine K

Reaction score
HI! I'm looking for a multi bar soap cutter that I can order from Canada. Anyone have any suggestions?

I do have a discount code from Bramble Berry, which will help with the currency conversation and customs...does anyone use theirs? Is it worth it? It seems to be the least costly that I can find.

https://www.brambleberry.com/shop-b...ter/V000847.html?cgid=3-tool_tool_pro#start=4

Thanks a lot, and happy Soaping!

HI! I'm looking for a multi bar soap cutter that I can order from Canada. Anyone have any suggestions?

I do have a discount code from Bramble Berry, which will help with the currency conversation and customs...does anyone use theirs? Is it worth it? It seems to be the least costly that I can find.

https://www.brambleberry.com/shop-b...ter/V000847.html?cgid=3-tool_tool_pro#start=4

Hi Christine! I don't have a specific answer to your question; however, there is a lovely lady who lives in the Magdalen Islands, Canada. Her name is Arianne Arsenault, and she owns a shop called "La Fille de la Mer." I believe she may have a couple of different multi bar soap cutters. Perhaps she could help? I too have a bit of a difficult time sourcing Canadian supplies that don't cost a small fortune for shipping. There are a few companies I like, but some of them charge so much for shipping that I can't afford it. I end up buying quite a few things on Amazon. Another possibility is "HumbleBee and Me." She is from Calgary, I think. On her web page she has a link to quite a number of Canadian based soap supply stores, as well as some American ones. There may be something there that could be useful for you. Do you mind if I ask where you tend to buy your soap supplies from? I've tried a few companies, but sometimes it's a challenge to really know if the low prices of some products actually makes up for the higher shipping rates. Anyway, best of luck to you in your search for a soap cutter. BTW, Saffire Blue, Candora and Voyageur Soap and Candle are a few companies that I've tried. They all seem to have high quality products. There are a few other companies I'd love to try, but unless you're prepared to spend $150 minimum, it isn't really worth it. Anyway, hope your search leads you to a "hidden treasure" somewhere! :) Happy Soaping, friend.

Thanks for the information! I LOVE Mrianne Arsenault's utube videos...I've learned a lot from her. :) I ended up buying the cutter from Bramble berry...it works great, and I love it. The other candadian suppliers I use are Windy Point, C&C candle, Soap and More, and New Directions (Eo). I have found that not all EO are the same, and that New Directions offers the best quality. The first 3 are local to me, so I have an opportunity to pick up myself, and save on the shipping costs. I've also heard of Candora and Voyager Soap, so I'll be checking them out too...thanks for the mention. I get most of my packaging from Uline, or the dollar store!

I've also heard of Candora and Voyager Soap, so I'll be checking them out too...thanks for the mention. I get most of my packaging from Uline, or the dollar store!
I live in Nova Scotia...I have used Candora and Voyageur Soap, and both have very good quality products, tho I haven't ordered E.O.s from them yet. The problem I have is the shipping rates. The cheapest option for shipping costs $26.00, regardless of how small the package is, so it's sometimes more economical to buy a little more, depending on the company. I find myself buying from Amazon more and more often because it's just easier on my finances. But I do wish I could give the soap supply companies more of my business, because I believe it's good to support our own. Have you tried Saffire Blue? Also, if you google Canadian soap supply companies, a lot of names come up. I am still checking them out. BTW, I love Arianne Arsenault's video's too! So many great soapers on you tube!

I'm such a dud! I didn't realize that I was responding to a previous post that I had, infact, written myself! Goodness, I spend some time offline and I'm completely disoriented (euphemism for crazy) when I come back! LOL! My apologies. I'll get my head on straight again soon...promise! :)

Latest posts

Back