Canadian equivalent to Mad Micas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BearandCat

Reaction score
Hey folks. Been trying for forever to find some brilliant micas to use in my soaps. My local supplier has a very limited and underwhelming selection. I love the Mad Micas collection, but shipping costs are crazy and dealing with customs is a pain. Does anyone have a recommendation? I'm trying not to buy off of Amazon as I intend to sell eventually and would need a reputable supplier. Thanks.

Hey folks. Been trying for forever to find some brilliant micas to use in my soaps. My local supplier has a very limited and underwhelming selection. I love the Mad Micas collection, but shipping costs are crazy and dealing with customs is a pain. Does anyone have a recommendation? I'm trying not to buy off of Amazon as I intend to sell eventually and would need a reputable supplier. Thanks.
I haven't ordered from this company but I've heard good things about them:

https://www.saraphinascoastalcolours.com/collections
(And just this morning, I discovered that they're in Nanaimo and I've probably walked right past their store when we were there in October!)

[/QUOTE

YellowBee has a good selection of micas. They have reasonably priced sample jars. I love that I can test out colours without investing a fortune. They are located in Calgary. They have a variety of shopping options.

Latest posts

Back