Can You Help Me Find Mango Seed Oil?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoticsoaps

Reaction score
I was working on a recipe late last night and I accidentally picked Mango Seed Oil instead of Mango Seed Butter. I didn't realize it until an hour or two ago. After I discovered this, I initially thought that they were the same, but when I checked back on Soapcalc.net I found that they have different properties.

Since I like the specs of the recipe with the Mango Seed Oil rather than the butter, I was hoping someone else on this forum uses it or could tell me where I could buy it. Hopefully a place that doesn't require me to buy a drum, ton, or keg of oil.

I may have read this wrong. You ask for mango seed oil in one part and mango butter in the other. You can buy both from Amazon in lower amounts though.

I may have read this wrong. You ask for mango seed oil in one part and mango butter in the other. You can buy both from Amazon in lower amounts though.

In the first part I said I picked oil instead of butter by mistake when creating the recipe. But, I asked about the mango seed oil, which you can't find on amazon.

Back