Can I ask a huge favour :0)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried liking the picture but couldn't find a like button. I really hate Facebook. Sorry rest of the world, but I HATE it! :lol: I can never get it to do what I want it to or find what I need. Guess it's just me since everyone worships at the altar of Facebook lately! :lol: I'll give it another shot for you Lyn. Your booth looks great!

Done Lyn, if I get up that way, where and when is the market on. Hope you win, I know what its like having to get the stall money back before you start.

Relle.

I voted too thanks to tumbleweeds links. I had to use wifeys account and last night I couldn't for the life of me find the like button for the booth pic. But I got it today. I don't think ill be back on Facebook though.

How is it going Lyn? Are you still in the lead and when does voting end? I haven't solicited my fb friends for votes yet but will if need be.

Yea!!! I think I finally found the "Like" button. I swear it wasn't there yesterday. I still hate Facebook :lol: Good luck Lyn!!!!!

Oh my goodness I am soooooo in the lead and it is largely due to all the support I have been given from you guys here at SMF...........You all rock!!!!!!
Tumbleweeds thanks that makes it all so much easier :0) Voting ends on Saturday Midday!!!!!! Okay off to get the kids to school with a huge smile upon my dial :0)

Latest posts

Back