Came to a Realization

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I joined a while back, been doing some lurking, went to finally make a response to a post today and realized I never introduced myself! How rude of me! Anyway, I'm a cp soaper. Started my biz back in November and trying to get it really off and running in among working a full time job and battling with 3 kids. I will be attempting bath bombs, melts, and lotions next. I love making soap and get very impatient when having to wait for the cut. The best part about selling my soap is hearing from customers that love my product and them coming back for more. Oh, and I'm from Southern Illinois.

Thank you! Here are a few of my favorites in my product line. I tend use a lot of activated charcoal in my soaps. I love the contrast it gives me in my designs and my customers love it.
IMG_3681.1.jpg
IMG_3609.1.jpg
Psychedelic Lime.jpg

Thank you! Here are a few of my favorites in my product line. I tend use a lot of activated charcoal in my soaps. I love the contrast it gives me in my designs and my customers love it.View attachment 48347View attachment 48348 View attachment 48346

These look really awesome! I'm a new CP soaper and trying to get off the ground myself. I'm still learning the swirls and designs, so, as a novice, what can I do to create those lucrative drop swirls and creative concepts?

I very closely watch my trace. My recipe gives me a decent amount of time to work with. The top one is an in the pot swirl which is my favorite to do. The green, white, and black is a drop swirl that I then did a back and forth swirl with a chop stick. I like to use inspiration from everywhere and will often do whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
These look really awesome! I'm a new CP soaper and trying to get off the ground myself. I'm still learning the swirls and designs, so, as a novice, what can I do to create those lucrative drop swirls and creative concepts?

Back