Camden Grey

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacoma

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever purchased from Camden Grey? If so were you satisfied? How is the quality of their products? Dave :shock:

I like them. Shipping is cheap and quick since they are local. A couple times I have added to my order and they were very helpful. Always received quality merchandise.

I've made several purchases from them and have been very pleased and they have some excellent prices on many carrier oils.

Maria said:
They are the only company I order from that ships EOs and FOs in plastic bottles.

I haven't ordered any FOs or EOs in about 3 or 4 months but the ones I received from Camden Grey were all in amber glass bottles.

I have ordered from them. I prefer to order from Brambleberry. I love that the put the order number, the date I ordered and how many oz./lbs. the product is on the bottle label. However, it takes a long time for my order to get shipped. And then awhile before it hits my doorstep. I ordered from CG and in the next two days ordered from BB and had my BB several days before the CG arrived. My EO have arrived in plastic bottles, not glass bottles. Their pistachio butter is not as good (IMHO) as BB. The cocoa butter, shea butter and mango butter have all seemed the same.

I'm very happy with CG. I just had a very big order to place so I carefully compared prices with 3 other vendors. CG was competitive AND had everything I wanted in stock. They also shipped very quickly. Some of my EOs came in plastic, some came in glass.

The person who wrote that wanted to make his mistake to be their problem. They have rules about returning things. Everything I have bought from them has been excellent quality. Vivian is more than helpful even when I make orders and decide to add to them the following day. Once I hit pay by check instead of credit card for an order I needed asap. I contacted them and they waived their policy of the hold time and got me my order in time.

People who say it is a quality issue when a company chooses to enforce their posted rules about refunds are not being fair.

They ship larger quantities in plastic bottles or cans and then you must transfer to glass when they arrive. If you are ordering small quantities, 1oz 2oz, etc. they will probably be in glass. I usually order 1lb/10lb quantities from them.

But very happy with quality, ship time/price.

Latest posts

Back