Calling all Phoenix, AZ soap makers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently started making soap and desire to get my main oils locally instead of online due to the expensive shipping rates.

I am interested in olive oil, coconut and palm.

If any other Phoenix soap makers get their oils locally, would you please share the company/companies that you purchase from?

Thank you very much :)

Guess what?! I'm so excited! You can get excited too! :D I found a soaping supplier in Scottsdale, AZ, within the vicinity of the greater Phoenix area! WooHoo! :D

http://www.soapies-supplies.com/shop/

You can either have them ship to you, or you can avoid shipping prices by picking your order up on certain scheduled days and at certain times.

They do not carry olive oil, but they do have coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, castor oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, apricot seed oil, grapeseed oil, hemp oil, rice bran oil, macadamia nut oil, etc..etc... They also have butters such as cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, etc...

I was just comparing their prices on the soaping oils and butters that I use with the other companies I've been ordering from, and needless to say, I'll definitely be using Soapies Supplies from now on for buying whatever soaping oils and butters they offer that I need. They are not too far away from me and so it will be much easier on my wallet to just drive on over and pick them up. HTH!

IrishLass :)

Irishlass,

Thank you very much for the information regarding soapies supplies. :)

I will check them out :)

I appreciate your information :)

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back