BW 924

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milk Machine

Reaction score
Has anybody tried BW 924? It's a coconut apricot blend without paraffin. It is soy based i think. I have only seen it at Aztec aand Candles & Supplies. C&S says it cures in 18-24 hours! I just poured test candles and so far tthe CT is great. I am trying to compare it to Coco84X & Ceda Serica and would love any feedback on any of these waxes!

I bought the bw-924 from Aztec. I believe it's coconut based, not soy based, but sometimes they're sneaky about what exactly is in it. Everything I've seen says coco-aprcitot blend. I bought specifically because its supposed to be soy free, but who knows? It would be nice if they recommend a particular type of wick, since I'm still trying to find the perfect one.

For cure time, I generally still stick with 2 weeks, so I can't speak to that. I haven't used the other two you mentioned, but the bw924 is nice. I'm not sure it's my favorite, but it's nice. I'm also looking onto the coconut86.

I'll have to check out candles and supplies!

Back