buying supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harvey

Reaction score
Hi, thanks to everyone who replied to my last post, all very helpful.

I just wondered where you all bought your supplies from?
eg. essential oils, fragrances, colouring, oils etc....

I'm in the uk so looking for best website here please.

Thanks again

I get the majority of my supplies from the UK. I use multiple sites, The Soap Kitchen for most of my oils, Gracefruit for some oils, FOs and EOs, and Micamoma for micas. I plan on ordering some EOs from FreshSkin.

There are a lot of soap making sites in the UK, I think you might just have to start searching and comparing prices. Good luck! And let me know if you find a different great site :)

There are a lot of UK soapers on YouTube and many of them share where they buy their supplies from either on screen or in the video description....that is where I got a lot of my information when I first started researching soap making. And if the person didn't list it, I'd politely inquire. And don't forget to think outside the box too when it comes to ingredients and equipment. I'm in the US and I get my Sodium Hydroxide from Amazon. I get my Olive and Coconut Oils from Costco. Since I don't use a lot of Avocado Oil, I get from the local grocery store.

Back