buying supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhendrix

Reaction score
i'm brand new to soap making, what are the good sites to buy supplies
i've used bramble berry, oregon trail and majestic mountain sage
i'm in the middle of no-where and have to order everything online and shipping is killing me
bea

If your talking about cost of samples they are different all over the place. What types of samples did you want?

Go back to the forum index and look in the "shopping recommendations" catagory.

The first thing I look for is where are they located and read their shipping info.

Many suppliers have mailing lists or newsletters. Sign up for them. Sometimes there are unadvertised specials and such in them. Watch the monthly specials, too. :D

Digit

I like WSP (Wholesale Supplies Plus). They're in Ohio, so not a huge distance away, as far as shipping goes. They have good prices on most items as well.

Hi fellow Missourian! :D I'm down here in Springfield! :wink:

I like WSP too. I usually get my order within 2 or 3 days after placing it. Debbie and crew are awesome! I like Columbus Foods, AKA Soaper's Choice for oils in bulk. They are in Chicago.

Paul :wink:

Hi! I'm north of you in Nebraska, & I used to order from wholesale supplies plus, but to save money, I'm ordering form soapers choice in bulk now. I've saved the cost of shipping + by buying in bulk. Just something for you to consider.

Latest posts

Back