Butterfly Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I cut last nights soap inspired by our butterfly swirl challenge. The dark red is Trial by Fire mixed with some ac to make it a deeper red. The lighter red is Magenta by Bb. Yellow is La La by MM, and titanium dioxide for the white.

Honestly thought i was going to get a ground beef look with the reds after i poured. And i wasnt too confident in my hanger swirl.

The smell is a combo of comfort and joy, and apple honey champagne…whatever i had left in both bottles to make the combination.

I think the two soaps to make the butterfly look like an angry pokemon

FA7CA0C1-5AA0-4307-B72A-1C68666A9812.jpeg

I cut last nights soap inspired by our butterfly swirl challenge. The dark red is Trial by Fire mixed with some ac to make it a deeper red. The lighter red is Magenta by Bb. Yellow is La La by MM, and titanium dioxide for the white.

Honestly thought i was going to get a ground beef look with the reds after i poured. And i wasnt too confident in my hanger swirl.

The smell is a combo of comfort and joy, and apple honey champagne…whatever i had left in both bottles to make the combination.

I think the two soaps to make the butterfly look like an angry pokemon

View attachment 65117
No angry pokemon that I can see - just a butterfly

Latest posts

Back