• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Butter EZ

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry not yet, I am really debating as I do not want to put out over $400 to get it in. Still recouping from the DB buy. I just told my hubby about an hr ago that I might try reformulating the products I used Butter EZ in. I do really like this replacement, but without a couple hundred in commitments I may not get it in. I will mention I have seen this product up to $75 per lb which is crazy. Do not remember what site it was

I will try tomorrow to find my paperwork and see about getting it over to the vendor. Hopefully they are still willing to sell it to. I have already gone through a couple of sales reps. I get here at the parents and do not get to doing anything about it, but today I set up a printer/all in one so now I can print and fax back to them. Will let everyone know

Latest posts

Back