• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Butter EZ

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this the same as lipid thix from lotion crafter ?
No it is not. Lipid Thix is used to turn oils into a butter, but I never had huge success with it.

This is the only replacement I can find for Butter EZ which was very similar to a butter but would keep butters from going grainy. The Softisan 378 is a little different blend but seems to be very promising. The feel is very similar to FCO. I may look into ordering the 25kg next week or the following week. I want to give my testers another week or so to see how they do

I am liking this blend better than Butter EZ, and will try to order in the next 2 weeks depending how much I have to help my kids out. Still praying the SIL finds work. 25kg is a lot of order but I am going to order, I am almost out of my lip butters and Butter EZ was a main ingredient, plus I refuse to pay the high price other suppliers are selling it for

I am liking this blend better than Butter EZ, and will try to order in the next 2 weeks depending how much I have to help my kids out. Still praying the SIL finds work. 25kg is a lot of order but I am going to order, I am almost out of my lip butters and Butter EZ was a main ingredient, plus I refuse to pay the high price other suppliers are selling it for

Ill definetly help you to take some as well. I would be excited to use it.

I am testing the Triglyceride Blend (Softisan 378) against some Butter EZ I saved for this reason. I have use some extremely grainy shea from a supplier. The testing is using the Shea with 50 and 20 % Butter EZ and the Softisan 378, letting them cool down slowly. I am hoping the grainy shea (control) goes grainy again. I did not bring enough Shea to test at 10% but will get to it as soon as I can run home

I found this article and thought it was quiet interesting. Let me know if you read it and what your thoughts are. Noce experiment. https://skinchakra.eu/blog/archives...oid-graininess-in-your-butters-and-balms.html

I have tried the stirring until it cooled and yes it stays nice and smooth, until you happen to have some melting while at market and it goes grainy again. The added Triglyceride blends really help stop it from happening. At least in my experience

I have tried the stirring until it cooled and yes it stays nice and smooth, until you happen to have some melting while at market and it goes grainy again. The added Triglyceride blends really help stop it from happening. At least in my experience

I didn't think about the re-melting issue. Uggg - If your going to order the Softisan 378 let me know as well if you can

I am thinking I will send over an email today and find out the lead time. I just may go ahead and order it. Will let everyone know. I also need to test my comparison samples again and make sure I still like it and it has not gone grainy. We have had some warmer than usual weather for this time of the year and my samples had melted a little, so I want to see if they are okay

I am thinking I will send over an email today and find out the lead time. I just may go ahead and order it. Will let everyone know. I also need to test my comparison samples again and make sure I still like it and it has not gone grainy. We have had some warmer than usual weather for this time of the year and my samples had melted a little, so I want to see if they are okay

I think there is a lot of interest here. I have no problem pre-paying as I am sure others would do as well. This will help you.

I would be willing to pay in advance to help you with funds. I'm sure others would as well. I appreciate you doing this. I have the same problem, not when first making but when sitting out at markets on very hot days. Want smooth balms.

Latest posts

Back