• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Butter EZ

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

This is not a buy yet. Just throwing this out here to gauge interest. This is not a buy at this point. I have found a product that is similiar to ButterEZ which I am sure by now most know it is discontinued. I have located a product that should work the same but is quite expensive https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Triglyceride-Blend_p_852.html. What I am curious about is I found the manufacturer of the product fairly local to me. It is sold in 25kg pails and wondering if anyone would have any interest. It is considerably less than the price at Making Cosmetics. I am going to talk to them about a cash will call and see if they will let me purchase a pail. I always loved ButterEZ and it is a main component of two products I make. Not sure I can even get the buy, but will call if there is any interest.

Last edited:
It has been awhile but the company is finally going to send me a sample. I was afraid the fact that it was going to ship to a residense would be an issue and it was but they finally agreed to send me some. If this proves to work as well as Butter EZ I will see about putting a buy together. I can will call the 25kg pail but will really need to sell some off. I will be a lot less costly than what Making Cosmetics charges for it.

Last edited:
I picked up the sample and it is very promising. When I first tried some out of the jar on my lips it felt a titch grainy but smoothed out very quickly. When I can get home I will mix some with shea and see how it goes. I checked my price quote and I am hoping the quote is still good at $18 per kilo. Check out what this company wants per kilo https://www.formulatorsampleshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FSSD30044 and Making Cosmetics is charging 52.89 kg and shipping on top of these prices.

I am testing the Triglyceride Blend (Softisan 378) against some Butter EZ I saved for this reason. I have use some extremely grainy shea from a supplier. The testing is using the Shea with 50 and 20 % Butter EZ and the Softisan 378, letting them cool down slowly. I am hoping the grainy shea (control) goes grainy again. I did not bring enough Shea to test at 10% but will get to it as soon as I can run home

Back