Butter Bar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsoap

Reaction score
Does any one have a recipe for a butter bar? I am new to this craft and would be to apprehensive to make something complicated.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Does anyone make and sell butter bars? Do you find they sell well?

I am also interested in making them...

Jill

I sold the heck out of butter bars in 2001-2003 then they dropped down to almost nothing & I quite carrying them. People are asking for them again now... The market fluxes.

You can formulate your own recipe based on 1/3 oil, 1/3 butter and 1/3 bees wax. You can play around with these amounts until you get what you want.

I sell them too. My sales of these really fluctuate. But I still sell enough of them to keep offering them. At this time of year, I sell quite a few of my Sinus and Muscle Relief bars.

breathenatural said:
Hi there,

Does anyone make and sell butter bars? Do you find they sell well?

I am also interested in making them...

Jill

I do little tart shaped samples -- market them as ALL NATURAL and just had a woman order 5 - which I was really happy about. I really love them and use Coco, Shea, Emu, Mango in my bars.

:) good luck

It was hard for me to offer them.... they melted most part because of our weather here in California. I sure did like them alot.

Latest posts

Back