Burgundy - Pretty Close

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's still a bit more purple than I want, but getting there. Suggestions appreciated. I used 2 parts Mauve mica and 1 part neon violet (Steph's mica's) with 1 part black mica. I'm thinking maybe less of the violet and maybe some red vibrance? Pics wet and after CPOP.

IMG_20160729_121349394.jpg

IMG_20160729_210605874_HDR.jpg

I'm loving that! On my monitor it looks a little more wine than burgundy - maybe a titch of purple? Of course it might just be my machine... Either way, it's beautiful played off against the light green.

I can see on my monitor it is looking more a bit more red than it really is. It is more purple. Wet it was closer to what I am trying to get, which is a deep, deep wine. Maybe I should pour a glass - for *research* purposes.

It looks pretty awesome on my monitor. Both my hubby and I emitted an audible 'Oooh, that's pretty!' at the same time as soon as it came on the screen. lol

IrishLass :)

Love it. On my monitor it looks like a lovely red.
Although it isn`t what you wanted out of the color itself it is really lovely from where I am sitting.

Back