Bummer!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noreen Moore

Reaction score
Well it was expected at some point. I had decided to do the polka dot thing in a loaf pan using squeeze bottles. Well we have our first pencil line soap instead. I used rose essential oil and BAM! Instant acceleration with a hint of rice! :(
So we did a 3 layer with 2 pencil lines of activated charcoal. And first layer I had an oops POOF of charcoal! :oops:
Desire to go buy a new loaf mold is real. Just so I can try again! Chalk this up to learning!

Happy little accident! Looks so cool!!! Even got unexpected little glycerin rivers and the look is outstanding!

Hee hee hee! Myself and technology? Work in process! Soon? I do want to start putting up pics just need to figure out getting them from phone to tablet. And my computer just went to PC heaven!
Soon!

0119200639.jpg
0119200639.jpg

Colors are not pretty! Rustic right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yah! I think I have 10 CP batches done! Took a HP class which got me going! So loving everything about this! I have a planer coming soon! Been ordered! And I plan on beveling edges too. Haven't started that yet. However it really does make the soap look so smart and professional!

Oh yah! I think I have 10 CP batches done! Took a HP class which got me going! So loving everything about this! I have a planer coming soon! Been ordered! And I plan on beveling edges too. Haven't started that yet. However it really does make the soap look so smart and professional!
I like it. It looks very geological. Like stratification in a hill.

Back