bulk oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oils by nature has similar pricing ON AVERAGE and depending on where you live the shipping might make it a better (or worse) deal.

one nice thing about OBN is that at least for the 8#butters they come chunked up in a bucket, whereas the 10# butters at CF/SC come in a brick (in a plastic bag inside a box) so OBN is more convenient for things like cocoa butter.

I'm also a fan of Columbus foods (soapers choice). I ordered 7 gallons of soap oils and 10 lbs of shea on Sunday, got my shipping notice first thing monday morning, and my stuff was here on Thursday morning (and the UPS guy even carried it into the house for me--he was so young he treated me like his grandma ) :lol: Mike at columbus food rocks, and their oils are great!!

I a Columbus Foods fan, too.

Their Ricebran oil is my favorite. I wish it came in a 50lb pail like my coconut and palm.

I broke down my order from soapers choice fpr price comparing. I got five 7lb bottles and one 10lb box of butter. I paid, including shipping from Ohio to Florida:

Shea butter - $4.01/lb or .25/oz
pure and natural jojoba - 6.76/lb or .42/oz
sweet almond - 3.12/lb or .20/oz
grapeseed - 3.04/lb or .19/oz
avacado - 3.03/lb or .19/oz
palm - 2.28/lb or .14/oz

Latest posts

Back