Bulk Apothecary

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly B

Reaction score
I have read many mixed reviews here and elsewhere of Bulk Apothecary. I haven't seen anything about them recently, nor have I yet ordered from them.

I'm just looking for any recent opinions of them. Some of their things look interesting, but I use so many suppliers, I'm hesitant to bring another "into the fold" unless they are really worth it.

Thoughts or recent experience?

Thanks in advance.

I have always found their prices very reasonable and the quality excellent, including essential oils but then they get you on the shipping so it averages out with WSP who only has a handling fee......sigh.

I have read many mixed reviews here and elsewhere of Bulk Apothecary. I haven't seen anything about them recently, nor have I yet ordered from them.

I'm just looking for any recent opinions of them. Some of their things look interesting, but I use so many suppliers, I'm hesitant to bring another "into the fold" unless they are really worth it.

Thoughts or recent experience?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I have yet to place and order because they have been out of the stuff I wanted. I know several soapers who use them and haven’t heard any complaints.

Back