Bulk Apothecary -

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@CatahoulaBubble Have you tried Daisies in Bloom in CP? I have some and it is a beautiful fragrance, but after reading Carrie's soap notes, I'm hesitant to try it in CP.
Yes, I've tried it and it smells delightful but I was prepared for acceleration and I soaped at around 89* and I didn't do anything fancy with it. I did an in the pot swirl on it. I blended to a very light trace, poured into my 3 containers, colored it mostly by hand then last minute stick blend before pouring it in my main container and then I poured it into the mold. I didn't have any ricing and by the time I was pouring it was definitely setting up but still fluid enough. It got a little pudding like as I was scraping out the containers for the top but since I was prepared to work fast it turned out fine. I'd don't have any pictures because one of my customers bought both molds worth. She loved it so much she bought the whole thing. But I was thinking of doing some soaping this weekend and since it's a lovely fragrance I might do it again. If I do I will take pics.

I purchase coconut oil and a few other miscellaneous items regularly from BA. I've tried different FO's but only consistently use their Oriental Pink Gardenia, which does speed trace, but I work with it because I like it . . . and the fragrance sticks. If you sign up for their email list, you will receive emails with discounts, either on specific products or in general (eg. $10 off a $29 purchase).

Back