Bulk Apothecary sells Bar Stools!?! When did that happen?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My email inbox contained a notice that Bulk Apothecary has a huge clearance sale going on with some items at 90% off, so of course I had to look. But Bar Stools? I don't know what to think about the line-up of all these non-apothecary type of products!

How very odd! There are other odd things in their clearance list, like cowboy belt buckles that apparently they bought in a lot of 24,000. hmmmmm

Maybe they were thinking of old time drug stores that had soda counters in them? Thus bar stools would make some sort of sense? I don't know about belt buckles though!!

Don't have a clue why B.A. has bar stools to sell, but could it be possible they had bought a bunch to use in their store for employees or customers and didn't need 'em all? Or maybe they're just including these odd items as a favor to someone else? Some things I have gotten for my business would seem really out of place if I listed them on a sale.

Latest posts

Back