Bulk Apothecary Barrier Reef FO.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in Canada wants between 1-2lbs of room spray??
Wish I was in Canada! Lol! I’m glad you were reimbursed! You know this explains my initial experiences with soap making! Bulk Apothecary was my first supplier for basically everything... I had quite a few batches go awry and almost gave up! A lot of my FO and some EO didn’t make good soap, but when my lotion bars didn’t hold the scent and then went bad, I gave up on Bulk Apothecary and almost making soap too! Thanks for the affirmation! Happy Holidays!

Wish I was in Canada! Lol! I’m glad you were reimbursed! You know this explains my initial experiences with soap making! Bulk Apothecary was my first supplier for basically everything... I had quite a few batches go awry and almost gave up! A lot of my FO and some EO didn’t make good soap, but when my lotion bars didn’t hold the scent and then went bad, I gave up on Bulk Apothecary and almost making soap too! Thanks for the affirmation! Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you @violets2217

I doubt the cost of shipping it to you in the US will be worth it.

I'm glad you got your money back. BA has a history of shorting orders etc.

There are watersoluble fragrance oils but they're not watery, being the fo blended with an emulsifier like ps20. They look and feel oily.

In my opinion, BA is not a great company, that I will not deal with. I had a problem with them many years ago and that ended my using them as a supplier.
I had the same experience many years ago also and quit using them.
@Saponificarian I'm sorry this happened to you. I always flinch when I read that a member is ordering from them but hate to warn them against doing so because their experience might be different from mine.

I have gotten my money back so I am never shopping with them again. I have only ever shopped there twice.

Congratulations.

It's funny...I have tried several times to order from them, but they were always out of what I wanted and so I went somewhere else. I would still like to check out their pigments.

Latest posts

Back