Bubble Bath Bars - Cream of Tartar?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined this forum just so I could ask you...

Could you please PM me the recipe? I don't plan on selling my bubble bars, I just like making them for my boyfriend's son, and have had trouble getting them to turn out right (today I tried to make some and put too much witch hazel, so they grew and grew and grew.... oops). :p

The lady who started this thread isn't a member. However, she was using the Elemental Bath recipe. You'll see the link to the recipe in Midnightstorm's post which which is right above your first post.

Soap Queen Recipe

I wanted to add that the Soap Queen recipe for bubble bars is very good. There is also a version from Two Wild Hares sold on Etsy. It is pretty good. I have not bought the recipe but I did buy one of her finished bars to test out and it worked great. The colors are beautiful. If the one I bought was from the recipe she sells, it would be worth the money. It would save the time and money of experimenting.

I wanted to add that the Soap Queen recipe for bubble bars is very good. There is also a version from Two Wild Hares sold on Etsy. It is pretty good. I have not bought the recipe but I did buy one of her finished bars to test out and it worked great. The colors are beautiful. If the one I bought was from the recipe she sells, it would be worth the money. It would save the time and money of experimenting.

This post is from 2011. You may want to start a new thread as none of these folks are even here any longer.

Back