Brut 33 fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I offered people a soap and said "I added some essence of man in to it" they might get the wrong idea!

Having a quick search on the internet for "brut fragrance oil " I see a few matches of possible suppliers. If you don't make soap, you may be able to comission someone to make it.

OR - make it yourself! Making soap is not as difficult as you might think, nor do you need special equipment in many cases. Basic recipe of

50% lard
25% coconut oil
20% high oleic sunflower oil
5% castor oil (or drop this oil and add the 5% on the the sunflower oil)

There are some great guides out there for making soap. I think that my guide for what equipment you need should still be somewhere on this site. I don't have a video on my YouTube channel of actually making soap as yet (need to get on that sooner rather than later) but there are a lot of good ones for getting started such as soapmaking 101

Great than you for your help, unfortunately I don't have the time to be making it but would love to just buy it lol. I have tried to search and message some soap makers/suppliers but no luck ! šŸ˜•

If you need a Brut dupe, Save on Scents has it. I've used the "extreme" concentration and it accelerates like crazy but it is doable. The scent held well for me and smelled pretty spot on to my nose.

Having a quick search on the internet for "brut fragrance oil " I see a few matches of possible suppliers. If you don't make soap, you may be able to comission someone to make it.
I agree. You might want to start a new thread "UK Members - HELP" or something similar, then post a link back to this thread. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back