Brussels Bombings

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponista

Reaction score
My heart goes out to all those who have been killed and injured in the attacks and my thoughts are with their families and loved ones :(

I keep thinking this morning about what a different world it is today, compared to when I was growing up. My heart goes out to all of those touched by this tragedy.

I was thinking exactly the same thing navigator. Many of my friends have recently had babies or are about to and I was wondering what it will be like for the new generation.

I grew up in the "cold war" era with duck and cover drills as frequent as fire drills. When the wall came down, I thought that if I had children, they would not have to grow up afraid like that. Then 9-11 happened, and we were all afraid. Now we have school shootings and terrorism. I guess every generation has it's own fears. I'm praying for those families.

Thanks for posting Saponista. Soap Forum was the first thing I came to this morning, & wouldn't know until much later if not for your post. I was able to contact some family in Brussels, and call my Mom, who's from there, but lives in the U.S. All are okay, but heart-sick, of course.

Mes pensées sont avec la Belgique aujourd'hui.

Back