Brush Cleaner...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just checking out a web page from a soapmaker that I think lives in my town. Aside from the horrific grammatical errors, she has a product that I think could be potentially dangerous. Just wondering what all of you think of this product. I know what I think of it. We all know bacteria grows in water which is why I preserve my shave soaps which come in a jar

jbecauseiloveyou.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6255898
If you go to her home page you will see a tutorial on how to use the brush cleaner.

Sadly the average buyer would not realize what can happen

make up brushes or my expensive brushes for art should be washed in very gentle soap no scent no colour. I actually wash them in my gentle face cleanser, the way she showed would ruin the best brush. $5 for a bit of co soap in plastic jar, (shaking my head)
shea butter will "moist " your brush. just imagine ladies the bacteria on the brushes.

I have a friend who was using my bar soap to clean her makeup brushes, she said it was the best cleaner she ever used. I sent her some 100% CO soap with no scent or color to use.

make up brushes or my expensive brushes for art should be washed in very gentle soap no scent no colour. I actually wash them in my gentle face cleanser...

Wouldn't brushes have the same problem with pH that our hair does (drying, breaking strands, etc)? Unless they are synthetic brushes, maybe.

Last edited:
Back