Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_20190303_120729.JPG

I'm loving the purple mica lines in the first bar and the bird has to be a cut out stuck on after???? I like her rose quartz and amethyst bars on her website as well. Well packaged.
The bird is very likely a long bird mold that is made ahead of time and placed into the soap when it is thick enough to hold the weight and not sink too much. It could also be hand painted on the surface with mica, but it's probably an embed.

I actually sent her a message asking if it is an embed and if she could share a link of where to purchase if it is. I'll let you know if I get a response. I am a big fan of eagles, so this is one column embed mold I would purchase if I am able.

Your soaps are inspiring!
They aren't mine though I wish I had skills like this lol.

This thread is for pictures of soap we come across and admire and/or that inspire us :)

I should remember to include the owners names to avoid confusion next time.....

What are the natural colorants used? Please????
Ehm lemme find that post again.

But for sure the dark is indigo, the black is charcoal, yellow is carrot, pink is madder root, purple is alkanet, green is green clay. I'll get back to you about the rest, or at least a link to the lady's profile :)

Edit: here ya go!

Back