Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice contrast

soap.jpg

Your soaps are so beautiful! just lovely! I love the ones with the rose buds on top - just stunning works of art.

Last edited:
Another name for this thread could be "soap ****", lol.

Hmm, it put asterisks in the whole word so how about "soap p*rn".

Last edited:
I agree. I see those soaps all the time and the maker is consistently excellent at creating clean designs that are very attractive.

By Sunflower Soapery

sunflower sopaery.jpg

By Elaine Wright.

Elaine Wright.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 11.35.31 PM.jpg

I don't know the name of this maker. It was all in Thai but she has some lovely fine swirls.

???.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.facebook.com/lynnshandmade/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

There is the link to the swirler's FB page. They have a few different swirls up that are all this fine in terms of their lines. My guess is that they used squirt bottles to get the first lines to be pretty fine, then did a tight zigzag across those lines to pull them into even finer lines and then did the last part of the pattern. If you look up some videos of people doing ebru using oils on water, you can see how they pull the colors into such fine lines, then go about making their patterns.

https://www.facebook.com/lynnshandmade/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

There is the link to the swirler's FB page. They have a few different swirls up that are all this fine in terms of their lines. My guess is that they used squirt bottles to get the first lines to be pretty fine, then did a tight zigzag across those lines to pull them into even finer lines and then did the last part of the pattern. If you look up some videos of people doing ebru using oils on water, you can see how they pull the colors into such fine lines, then go about making their patterns.

Thanks! I am totally going to *try* that look.

Well, thank you Snappy! It's good to know that people still find it fun. I don't necessarily find new designs but there are many well done soaps that are beautiful to see and that inspire.

Daily double.

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 7.34.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 6.32.48 PM.jpg

Goodbye weekend!

Sunshine.jpg

Beauty in simplicity

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 6.29.50 PM.jpg

By Carolyn Newton

Carolyn Newton.jpg

Ena's soap. Nice presentation!

Ena's.jpg

Raven's Song. I like the movement in the colors.

RAven song.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back