Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For today

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 8.15.10 AM.jpg

One of my other obsessions is quilting. In particular, scrap quilting and vintage patterns. I am a firm believer that every quilt needs a zip of yellow or orange in it somewhere . . . even if it's just a tiny dot on a print.

I see it works with soap, too.

~HL~

I'm in the minority as I don't like rimmed soaps much at all but I do like these. The person made it for Amy's challenge and made these two in individual molds (two rings of PVC). Made by Stone Creek Soap.

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 12.14.13 PM.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only person who doesn't go for the rimmed soap. It's a very classy soap, isn't it? They did a good job with the photography as well.

These are extremely cute. Spherical soap is difficult to wash with though.

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 5.30.05 PM.png

I'm in the minority as I don't like rimmed soaps much at all but I do like these. The person made it for Amy's challenge and made these two in individual molds (two rings of PVC). Made by Stone Creek Soap.

That looks really sharp. And that way the pretty design part lasts until the soap's gone. That's the only problem I have with the pretty outside/monochrome inside design.

I'm not a fan of rimmed soap wither, as I think a lot of them look a bit ungainly with huge thick rims. This is stunning though, the hearts are so even and the rim is tiny, I don't know how they did it without it cracking or breaking!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1458813450.454575.jpg

I think I see a double layered rim on those soaps, saponista. The inner layer being the same color as the main soap. Very pretty soap.

Back