Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really into the felted soaps but I literally went "awwwww" aloud when I caught sight of this felted mini monster. So adorable.

1453397797987.jpg

All those calendula petal give me the shivers, thinking about washing with that soap, but it is still worth looking at.

For today,

fwiw
the woman that created this soap, known as iben, is most likely the first person to post a salt bar recipe online. she pretty much came up with the idea and although it's rarely done now, she used a 5% SF.
she was also the first person i remember using a tall skinny mold some time before 2004. hers were all custom made as most suppliers didn't sell them then.

fwiw
the woman that created this soap, known as iben, is most likely the first person to post a salt bar recipe online. she pretty much came up with the idea and although it's rarely done now, she used a 5% SF.
she was also the first person i remember using a tall skinny mold some time before 2004. hers were all custom made as most suppliers didn't sell them then.

She obviously has a cleaner who is happy to clean up the calendula leaves after everyone uses that soap!

Back