Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the glycerine rivers in the second one. Sometimes they can really add something special to a soap. Sadly the soap I made with glycerine rivers looked more like curdled vomit than an artistic masterpiece.

You are just a more avant garde artist, Saponista.

I think this is one of those single element soaps, where one element or detail defines the soap. The poppy seeds make this one, at least for me.

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 11.59.16 PM.jpg

That is a beautiful soap, M. Just so luscious and creamy and simple and perfect. I love the gorgeous swirls, but then you see something like this and it reminds you of how simplicity can be even better in a way. If you are really great at it, like that soaper obviously is, not the likes of me :)

I really enjoy a nice hp, and I don't need all the colors actually, just a pretty glossy hp works for me. There aren't enough pretty hp pictures out there yet... Hmmm..

Carabou, the moonscape, just fantastic. I don't know it was a one-off, but I hope not. I love the small notches/"embeds within the embeds", if that is what they are.

Viv, if anyone can come close on replicating those others, it is you.

Latest posts

Back