Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

BlackDog

Reaction score
I'm not really into the felted soaps but I literally went "awwwww" aloud when I caught sight of this felted mini monster. So adorable.

1453397797987.jpg

rainycityjen

Reaction score
If I ever get a little too impressed with myself, I just come in here and I feel the inferiority pretty darn quickly ;-)

It's still worth it for the inspiration and awe though!

Exactly! Right when I think I've seen the peak of technical soapmaking ... nope!

cool12

Reaction score
All those calendula petal give me the shivers, thinking about washing with that soap, but it is still worth looking at.

For today,

fwiw
the woman that created this soap, known as iben, is most likely the first person to post a salt bar recipe online. she pretty much came up with the idea and although it's rarely done now, she used a 5% SF.
she was also the first person i remember using a tall skinny mold some time before 2004. hers were all custom made as most suppliers didn't sell them then.

penelopejane

Reaction score
fwiw
the woman that created this soap, known as iben, is most likely the first person to post a salt bar recipe online. she pretty much came up with the idea and although it's rarely done now, she used a 5% SF.
she was also the first person i remember using a tall skinny mold some time before 2004. hers were all custom made as most suppliers didn't sell them then.

She obviously has a cleaner who is happy to clean up the calendula leaves after everyone uses that soap!

Latest posts