Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ali express sure has the right prices...you have to be Very Patient....free shipping just takes a month or two. I will say Ive seen things there that just dont exist anywhere else.........

Wholesale supplies plus is also great...I like Crafters Choice brand a lot. I can always depend on them for good quality products, palm oil, etc.. free shipping too over a certain amount.

Last edited:
From https://instagram.com/soap.ish
_20190428_093700.JPG

_20190428_093643.JPG

I knew you'd comment lols they're so cute, these soaps.. The bunnies are stamped I guess and everything is painted on the surface.. I wish I had the time n patience lol

The outside edge the black bit looks like it was carved to me, then the white painted. Anyway that's how I would do it. A lot of work :eek:.

@dibbles I am guessing that it embeds and looks cool but gives me a headache looking at it. Not sure that would work well in the shower HAHA

Agree with the headaches! When we moved into this house 14 years ago, my bathroom had wallpaper that looked quite similar to that. I got dizzy every time I went in there. The bathroom is not a place you want to fall down in from a dizzy spell! It didn't take me long to tear that wallpaper down and paint the walls. No more dizzy spells in the bathroom.

Latest posts

Back