Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was a muffin type mold.. I really like the tops, too. Probably made with the spatula like how some do cupcakes?

https://www.livemaster.ru/item/8321575-kosmetika-ruchnoj-raboty-mylo-morskoe-dno-ruchnoj-raboty
_20190405_122448.JPG

Seems to be a shop.. Can't find if she has a website or any other pages..

:thumbs: I spent a bit of time searching for impression mats after looking at the impression mat links Dawni left in another thread. It's a toss up in Aust. Amazon will only send what they sell (not third party sellers) and there weren't too many there. China is closer but takes forever in the post and can be dodgy. There are local resellers but they buy pretty much from the same places. This is sitting behind felting at the mo. for me. Waiting for the fibre I have bought to arrive to try it.
Try AliExpress.com takes 30 days (to Oz less to the US) but is reliable. Prices start at $2 for a “fondant lace mat” post free for Oz and for the US. Scroll through until you find the right mat at the right price from a seller with 95%+ good reviews.

Last edited:
That is wow !
Although I still wonder why you would make this. It is obviously not for use and just decor ?
If that is the case I would think that a clay or dough would be an easier way for decor......... not that I am good at those lol

That is wow !
Although I still wonder why you would make this. It is obviously not for use and just decor ?
If that is the case I would think that a clay or dough would be an easier way for decor......... not that I am good at those lol
I have to check if she is the same creator who makes fish soaps.. I'm not good with clay either but I guess if it were heavily scented then you could display these in any room aside from the bathroom. Seems like a waste to use it and no one probably would in our house lol

I just would feel so bad putting that much effort in to making that and it not get used.
We had shell and Sm Sea creatures in my Mum's house near the water. We never used them. I thought for years that it was just decor :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back