Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google translate isn't working very from German for me but all her soaps are lovely...

https://b-nature.jimdo.com/
b-nature-i-rimmed-soap-with-soap-dough.jpg
b-nature-i-handmade-soap.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how the white and black one was created?
The maker mentions her process on her site, but it's in German and the online translation is not very clear to me. If you can't find it before I do I'll post a link later hehe

Does anyone have any idea how the white and black one was created?
This is the link to her blog post on this particular soap (in German)
https://b-nature.jimdo.com/2018/01/14/eine-zarte-welle/

Translation (I think google put glue where soap goes :)):
After the glue was scented with the PÖ Love Christmas (a really delicious fragrance, which you can confidently use all year round), the Skinny Shimmy Action could start. First, the colored glue was placed in the mold. The rest of the SL was then cast alternately over the sides of the crooked form. I think the YouTube video of Kapia Mera Soap shows the procedure very nice.

The link to Kapia Mera Soap's Skinny Shimmy video:

(Thanks Dawni :))

There we go.. Thanks @SaltedFig!

Mornings are really busy here so it would have taken time before I could sit and wade through her blog posts to this particular one.

@Zing, very interesting design, no?

I love minimalist designs... And love those shades of blue.

One day I'll figure out (and be brave enough) how to do them... One day...

That is pretty cool, I didn't realize that was the technique, though it makes total sense now. It's a minimalist shimmy!

I didn't connect it either! I thought maybe the maker put a hanger in before pouring the black soap, then poured the white, then pulled the hanger from the bottom out the top. The shimmy makes way more sense.

Here's one my daughter loved this weekend:
30127-c9325b0a23488b5cac2592806f2283d3.jpg

Attachments

• meehue.png
    meehue.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 62
Whoa... The blue one is awesome!

I'll have to go look for that account and ogle her soaps lol

I already came across some but now is not the time for me yet for them hehe but what inspiration, yes?

I love that translucent sea glass color/effect..

Latest posts

Back