Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This reminds me of raining soap. I wish it would always rain soap!

rain soap.jpg

Windows of love, by Aromatica9

super transparent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching YouTube soap videos when I came across D'Clumsy Soaper, Cathy. The video is very detailed but look at her soap! I don't know how to link the video from my cellphone so I took a screen shot. I didn't believe it was soap when I first saw it!Screenshot_2017-10-23-19-10-46.png

Minimalistic HP soap on a rope. I couldn't figure out the creator.

HP soap ona rope.jpg

I wonder what kind of soap newbie is seeing in the Czech Republic. She better bring back pics!

This one, by Tailord Soap, reminds me of the aurora.

Tailord Soap Aurora.jpg

Happy Halloween! (from the Purple Hippy Shop)

zombie fingers purple hippy shop.jpg

Man I love this soap! It's a great use of ash and what I think is high water. From The Soap Bar

the soapbar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching YouTube soap videos when I came across D'Clumsy Soaper, Cathy. The video is very detailed but look at her soap! I don't know how to link the video from my cellphone so I took a screen shot. I didn't believe it was soap when I first saw it!View attachment 26405

She’s an amazing soap maker! I’m not sure if she’s on here, but she’s in one of my soap making groups on Facebook. She’s really talented, knowledgeable and very helpful!

Back