Brown Kraft Square Soap Box

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoneCottageSoapworks

Reaction score
I am seeking a brown kraft square soap box that has no holes in the top and has two side openings not a top opening! It should be large enough to fit a 3+ inch wide round puck of soap and up to 4 inches if that is possible. It also has to be slightly taller than 1 inch! I have been searching online and have not been able to find what I seek. If you know of any that are available anywhere I would be very happy to hear about those options! Thanks!

WSP has these. Since it's square, the top and bottom opening could be the sides. There is only one hole on the front, but you could probably use a 2" or larger punch for the other side.

Thanks, I did see that one and the size seems to be about right but I don't want any holes on the top or bottom... these are for shaving pucks mostly sold online so I don't need them for display.
LOL, what you call the top and bottom, I think of as the front and back. Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions.

I bought their rectangular boxes with hole and like them. They are a bit thinner then I had hoped but the price was very good. I doubt that I could find thicker boxes with that good a deal.
You could wrap in a Coffee Filter and then put in the box ??

Latest posts

Back