Brown Bath Bombs?

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

VikingChick

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made an uncolored bath bomb using BB Rich Dark Chocolate and it was divine! So relaxing! I want to make more and I’m thinking of adding some brown mica and probably some glitter (approved for bath bombs). My husband thinks that brown bath bombs would be weird and off-putting…..like they’d be reminiscent of, well, you know. I disagree and think any other color with a chocolate scent would be strange.

Thoughts?

BattleGnome

Reaction score
I’ve done a bath bomb with coco powder before. The bath water wasn’t the most pleasant to look at but I knew what it was and wasn’t offended. It might be a matter of labeling to make sure the user is aware of the color

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to bathe in chocolate, figuratively speaking? as long as the label indicates that it is chocolate scented and it smells like chocolate (which is a bit evil to me since I want chocolate now) I doubt people will be offended. Just play up the chocolaty experience.

Reaction score
I think adding a shimmery glitter to this would definitely help! Gold would be lovely. But also I am just a sucker for glitter in general. 😄

Drchurchillsoaps

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not too sure for myself. I think it would definitely have mixed reviews. Especially if it stained the tub brown 😂