Broke down and bought soap boxes at WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
WSP has a good enough sale right now on some stuff. So I got Boxes and some surplus jars.
It is a 'bulk' order so I wonder how long it will REALLY take to get here ;) I think their Bulk orders come from the manufacturer so I don't know why they still charged the $6 handling fee :rolleyes:

I didn't want to do this before but have re-thought my way of storing and the size of my soaps (they will fit in the boxes now). This should be easier in the long run, a bit less time consuming and less messy.

Still need to think about the label and if I can run the cut boxes through the printer or not. Still have not found a cost effective Stamp maker place yet. Night try the Big Eraser carve out and see if I can get what I want that way.

Anyone have a Logo stamp made for them ? Name type, don't need a pic.

I got a logo stamp from rubber stamps.net. They did an amazing job and I was able to pick from a large selection of ink colors. Wasn’t expensive and shipped fast. Going to get another one with my website address and phone#.

I got mine from LazerCutz (I think is the name) in the UK. He was pretty easy to work with and it's a nice durable stamp that's easy to clean. I couldn't get crisp enough impressions with rubber stamps to suit me. Down side was that they were a bit expensive (I think I paid $70 each with shipping).

@Lin19687 I thought you told me I could do that?! Some day I'll learn how to read properly... I really thought you were talking about stamping on the soap. Shoot, for stamping on packaging I had found a really good stamp maker on Etsy, but I can't find her now. A scrapbooking friend had some stamps custom made from her and was really happy with them. Maybe she jumped off Etsy with all the changes they made last year. :(

;) No worries, if you find her let me know.

I think I will use the one that @shunt2011 said and maybe get one of those 'Clothes Stampers" like with your name so I can change the letters for the soap names.

Followed up with my friend about the stamp - while the rubber stamp part of it has clear and crisp details and picks up ink evenly, the rubber is crooked on the wooden block, and the image on the top of block is upside down to the stamp image, so my friend doesn't recommend the seller. The seller refused to work with my friend to correct the stamp - seller said that the rubber was straight as it was going to get, and that the upside down image is "industry standard". (the.heck?? me thinks this woman has never looked at stamps in a store) My friend recommends working with Zazzle.

It is good, I didn't know you had to pick the Handle. i thought it came with it.
I think I was so worried about spelling something wrong that I missed the drop down menu. It isn't a very good webpage.

It isn't consistent in the print after a few stamps and it sticks to the ink pad I bought from them.

It will do for now. Was a good price at any rate.

I get my boxes from https://www.customkraftbox.com. They have much better prices than WSP and pretty good customer service. The prices are also the best I have found since they are the manufacturers so there is no middle man.

I just looked up the boxes, but WSP had a good sale of 1100 for like $98. Compared to CKB at 1000 for $210

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, I did not see that price. $0.09/box is a great price. Especially since I thought I was knocking the ball out fo the park at $0.16/box. that percentage really does add up. My soaps still don't fit the WSP boxes though. Too bad I cannot switch.

It is good, I didn't know you had to pick the Handle. i thought it came with it.
I think I was so worried about spelling something wrong that I missed the drop down menu. It isn't a very good webpage.

It isn't consistent in the print after a few stamps and it sticks to the ink pad I bought from them.

It will do for now. Was a good price at any rate.

I just looked up the boxes, but WSP had a good sale of 1100 for like $98. Compared to CKB at 1000 for $210

That's not cool. I got the self inking stamp and it works well. Glad I didn't get just the hand stamp now.

@shunt2011 Yes, I get a little crampy hand after 100 stampings with having to push down hard on each.

I may look to find another place since I need another one anyway.

I could be that I am stamping on flat boxes ?

@Andrew Which boxes are you getting for $0.16 each? The boxes I see are about $0.22 each ?
ohh if you buy them at the 5,000 option. They price scale. They run the order after you order it so they don't keep any units in stock. My boxes are the ones that Bulk Apothecary keeps in stock, but cheaper (just a little)

Back