Breastmilk soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was an earlier discussion about this subject, though I don't recall how long ago. I had seen a news excerpt from a lady who made it for herself and for other ladies and/or their babies, I don't recall. It also was supposedly wonderful to treat something, likely a skin condition (Though I don't recall what that was either.) I'm suffering from the "slept since then" syndrome.

I kinda sorta remember that discussion & news! And she's selling melt and pour with breastmilk for like 10 or 15 USD!!! Treats all skin ailments or eczema...that sorta thing...

I get it! For it's not that breastmilk is gross or bad, but that I feel like me to drink another woman's breast milk would be an incredible boundary violation. So I feel the same way about the soap.

"I'm using soap made from my own breastmilk." - My gut reaction - cool.
"I'm using soap made from someone else's breast milk." My gut reaction - YUCK.

^^^ THIS!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...London-restaurant-Icecreamists-Baby-Gaga.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3057274/Breast-milk-ice-cream-released-time-royal-birth.html

Is this a male fantasy or novelty stuff or kinky or what???!!!

Fresh, free-range mother milk ice cream... £14~£19.99
OMG!!! So much for Human body fluid ice cream!!!
Even if it will be nutrient enough for me to look like 10 years old again, I wouldn't eat it I suppose.

if i remember correctly a couple years back when "breast milk" soap was a hot topic of the day i think the general consensus was that the use of breast milk soap is relegated to mother and child ( who is weened off and the mother may be still producing milk ) . it never was talked about as a "selling soap" unless it was custom made using that mother/ customer milk.

Back