Brambleberrys Lettuce

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone here used this fragrance? I want to try it in a sugar scrub but need input on the smell before I order, and I'd rather order in quantity than a sample because of shipping.
Any help would be appreciated.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got it in and I like it from the bottle. Smells fresh, green grass nice. I haven't soaped it yet I am low on lye. There were lots of good reviews on other threads. Hope it helps!:angel::angel::angel::lol:

I did not care for it. It's not horrible, but there are so many others that are better in my opinion. I tossed it since I have better ones. To me it's just a generic kind of pleasant smell, but I do not think it's smells like lettuce in the slightest.

I agree with jblaney .. all the hype about it being a hot seller but I didn't like it. It doesn't smell like lettuce or fresh green anything to me. I just thought it was an odd, stinky sort of smell. Lucky for me I was in the store so didn't spend my money on it.

Lettuce

I ordered it because of all the hype, but to me it is just a grass smell, I have no idea what to combine it with? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I have it but haven't tried any combos, to be honest. Mixing a small amount with a heavier floral might lighten the floral and give it that bit of green smell, like you get in a bouquet, maybe. I wonder if it would smell good mixed with black pepper. A lot of people use a grass scent like this plus Dirt FO for Halloween soaps, gardeners or hunters. Maybe mixed with Orange? Those are the first things that come to mind anyhow.

It really accelerates trace so be aware of that. Probably wouldn't go faster mixed with a floral that already goes fast, but you never know.

I was thinking of making an Easter fragrance with this. Maybe with some egg shaped imbeds of different candy and bubble gum scents. I think it will smell just like the day of the hunt. I may even hide some soap out there. I do love me some Brambleberry ! It may not appeal to all but some kids I think will like it.

Latest posts

Back