Brambleberry

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like thier selection but I am kinda not thrilled with thier customer service.
I orderd some things that they had in stock on the 22nd it took 9 days for them to pack the order. It's now the 4th and I just checked with fed -ex and it isn't going to be here till the 7th at the earlest. I can understand it taking a few days to pack and it's the holiday season and all but 9 days without notice is way to long.
I have an on line shop as well and if my customers had to wait this long they would not be happy with me nor would they shop with me again.. I don't like to complain but gosh I will know if I order from them again make sure I don't need the stuff anytime soon.. :cry:

I have now had 2 (out of 2) unpleasant experiences with them.

Im sorry to hear that.. My stuff usually goes out the same day or the next.. I get my orders from them quicker than some here in the bay area.

gingerbellsgifts said:
I like thier selection but I am kinda not thrilled with thier customer service.
I orderd some things that they had in stock on the 22nd it took 9 days for them to pack the order. It's now the 4th and I just checked with fed -ex and it isn't going to be here till the 7th at the earlest. I can understand it taking a few days to pack and it's the holiday season and all but 9 days without notice is way to long.

I had the same experience - but when I called them, they told me they had been shut down over the holidays.

Not that they noted the shutdown on their webpage.

I just got in a few days ago about 8 pounds of FO's from Natures Garden in Ohio. Wonderful service, fast shippers and fair shipping rates. I had a 10% off coupon and they were running a 5% off UPS shipping. I got the order within 5 business days after ordering. Nice supplier. This was the first time ordering from them upon another soapers recommendation and was very impressed!

Paul... :wink:

I ordered my stuff 3 weeks ago because I knew I had this weekend free for making a few batches. So much for planning ahead.lol I can't do what I need to without the suplies I am waiting for.
Oh well I have plenty of other things I can do for my shop this weekend. Even tho I am disappointed I understand things can happen.
When my molds get her I am gonna be on happy soaping fool...

Tabitha said:
(original post deleted)

Evereyone deserves a second chance. I have now had 2 unpleasant experiences with them.

I placed my very first order with them a few months ago - several hundred dollars in very nice butters and oils, and the shippment was dropped inside our locked gates by FedEx (which is never done) - WITH MY DOGS - hence there is no product left, just shards of cardboard, and two fat and very pleased doggies who tell me "we got it, mom!"... I called immediately and was told (over a week later) that I could re-order (at my expense) and the product would not be replaced, and it was my fault... I did notice it was coming by FedEx, but thought I would need to sign for it, or at least it would be placed in the secure basket on the fence - where it always is ... I was also told that I could call FedEx and complain!

I am NOT impressed and will NOT order again - there are other companies out there who actually want the business and care about their customers.

JME roro

wow Rachelle I am surprised your dogs didn't get sick. That is a bummer experiance for sure.
I sure hope my order gets here today. I have 25lbs of oatmeal soap I can hardly wait to rebatch and another 20 lbs of goat and olive soap being made and on it's way for me to rebatch.
I am excited about seeing my curing racks full of drying soaps. Yumo..
Ginger
http://gingerbellsgifts.etsy.com
http://gingerbellsgifts.blogspot.com/

I am *still* waiting for the items I ordered on Dec 15th. I needed them for a special sales event taking place today.

That's a drag Tabitha. Well I have good news and bad news about my order.
Good news is it finally got here this morning . Bad news is one of the bottles of colorent{blue} the color I need most for mixing came open in the box during shipment and everything I ordered is the prettest shade of blue and I have very very little left in the bottle to work with. I wish it would have been the yellow that came open I need much less of it. Oh well. :?
At least I will finally be able to get some oatmeal soap made today...

gingerbellsgifts said:
wow Rachelle I am surprised your dogs didn't get sick. That is a bummer experiance for sure.
I sure hope my order gets here today. I have 25lbs of oatmeal soap I can hardly wait to rebatch and another 20 lbs of goat and olive soap being made and on it's way for me to rebatch.
I am excited about seeing my curing racks full of drying soaps. Yumo..
Ginger
http://gingerbellsgifts.etsy.com
http://gingerbellsgifts.blogspot.com/

Hi Ginger - Well, the older one "Miller", I dont think did the eating, he seemed fine - but the Aussie "Maverick", seemed to have a tummy ache - which "passed" just fine with close watching...

I put on all of my boxes now - "Please don't drop boxes inside the gate - dogs eat boxes!" - lol - lesson learned!

:) roro

Me to

Hi Guys
I live in Australia and have heard nothing but good things about Brambleberry. Until I placed an order with them. They have cool things that we don't sell here.
I am still waiting, waiting, waiting, for my order. I have been burnt before buying over the internet so I don't purchase anything that I need urgently.

I do love bb because of its selection and price but they do take a long time to ship.

Hi Becky
Yes. I ordered from them also, but BB have some different stock that I couldn't find here. Where in QLD are you???

Pepperi 27.
I love your Etsy Page. Great looking soap.

pepperi27 said:
I do love bb because of its selection and price but they do take a long time to ship.
Agrees. It always takes exactly one week. But I am finding this is usual for most Companies and that it has more to do with the shipping CO.... I made my first order from WSP January 10th!! And my order has been sitting on a truck since the 18th. Just sitting there!! I know it isn't WSP fault (although it still would have taken a week to get here) But MAN ALIVE!! I want my stuff!! It's the 21 and I'm sad...

I ordered from Peaks and WOW! Got my shipment in like four days!! Same with Certified Lye...

bevvy said:
Hi Becky
Yes. I ordered from them also, but BB have some different stock that I couldn't find here. Where in QLD are you???

Pepperi 27.
I love your Etsy Page. Great looking soap.

Aww ty bevvy!

Latest posts

Back