Brambleberry up to $20 off on shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @Carly B
If anyone places an order at this time I'd be interested to hear how long it takes to receive it. o_O

I placed an order yesterday. I'll let you know. The thing that irritates me is that it's a real crap shoot whether I get an email acknowledgement of the order. Two of my last three orders, (this one being one of them), I didn't get any order confirmation. I finally had to call and ask if they got my order. :mad:

Of course, now it has to come across country. In December. During the holiday season......
Smack Laugh.gif

AND... A NEW RECORD for shipping from Bramble Berry! I placed my order 2 days ago and got an email today saying it was shipping TODAY. I just checked tracking a few minutes ago and it has indeed left Bramble Berry and is on its way to me! So, Bramble Berry has stepped up their shipping game.

As a side note, my last few orders from Wholesale supplies plus have taken about a week to leave their business.

AND... A NEW RECORD for shipping from Bramble Berry! I placed my order 2 days ago and got an email today saying it was shipping TODAY. I just checked tracking a few minutes ago and it has indeed left Bramble Berry and is on its way to me! So, Bramble Berry has stepped up their shipping game.

As a side note, my last few orders from Wholesale supplies plus have taken about a week to leave their business.

You ever wonder what suppliers read our forum? And actually take notice of what their target audience thinks? :videovisit:

I have on occasion copied a thread and sent it to a supplier. Whether positive or negative, they appreciate it. I did send one to BB last year.

After all, we monitor their social media web sites for sales.

I only found out about the bramble Berry free shipping offer because of this thread.

Back