Brambleberry up to $20 off on shipping

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

bookreader451

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are killing me and I have yet to buy one gift for my kids, just soap stuff for me.

I think they are getting soap, lots of soap, this year the heck with the instapot, mixer and vacuum they asked for. (The baby got his own apt and actually asked for a vacuum).

Carly B

Reaction score
Thanks @Carly B
If anyone places an order at this time I'd be interested to hear how long it takes to receive it. o_O
I placed an order yesterday. I'll let you know. The thing that irritates me is that it's a real crap shoot whether I get an email acknowledgement of the order. Two of my last three orders, (this one being one of them), I didn't get any order confirmation. I finally had to call and ask if they got my order. :mad:

Carly B

Reaction score
So I called them today to see if they got my order on Monday, and they did and it has already shipped. :hippo:

Carly B

Reaction score
Of course, now it has to come across country. In December. During the holiday season......

math ace

Reaction score
AND... A NEW RECORD for shipping from Bramble Berry! I placed my order 2 days ago and got an email today saying it was shipping TODAY. I just checked tracking a few minutes ago and it has indeed left Bramble Berry and is on its way to me! So, Bramble Berry has stepped up their shipping game.

As a side note, my last few orders from Wholesale supplies plus have taken about a week to leave their business.

Carly B

Reaction score
AND... A NEW RECORD for shipping from Bramble Berry! I placed my order 2 days ago and got an email today saying it was shipping TODAY. I just checked tracking a few minutes ago and it has indeed left Bramble Berry and is on its way to me! So, Bramble Berry has stepped up their shipping game.

As a side note, my last few orders from Wholesale supplies plus have taken about a week to leave their business.
You ever wonder what suppliers read our forum? And actually take notice of what their target audience thinks? :videovisit:

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
I have on occasion copied a thread and sent it to a supplier. Whether positive or negative, they appreciate it. I did send one to BB last year.

math ace

Reaction score
After all, we monitor their social media web sites for sales.

I only found out about the bramble Berry free shipping offer because of this thread.

Carly B

Reaction score
And now they are offering 20% off site wide, but only today and maybe tomorrow. I didn't pay that much attention since I did my order with the free shipping promo.

Latest posts