Brambleberry Shipping Code?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need to get B.B. Electric Lemonade fragrance for my girls as I used it for their creams and soap but I am rebelling against Shipping fee today. I absolutely don’t wanna! I had a free shipping code that expired last month but didn’t know I was almost out of the FO. Anybody has a free shipping coupon code they don’t plan to use? Pretty please? And yes, I am being a cheapskie! You can PM me if you do have a coupon.

Yes Lin, it does because I ship to a courier in the US who then send my packages to me here in Lagos. So the actual shipping from Brambleberry is to a US address.

Lol! Not to worry... thanks for the thought.

B.B has increased the prices of their FOs, I noticed WSP did too so I am just rebelling at paying Shipping. I will hold out for as long as I can but that FO is yummy and my girls love it so I might end up caving.

Yes Carolyn, it has. About a week ago I believe. Thank you so much. Waiting with abated breath and counting the weeks till my DB and soap gets here:D

No, I haven’t used Raspberry lemonade from WSP before. It does sound intriguing. What does it smell like?

Latest posts

Back