Brambleberry positive customer service experience

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got an order from BB with a pound of Nag Champa (that is your fault dixiedragon!), and a 2 oz bottle of Ginger Patchouli. The problem is I ordered a 2 oz bottle of Smoky Patchouli!

I used the live chat and they promised to ship out the correct FO today, and let me keep the ginger patch (which turns out to be really nice! haha)

So while shipping to MI is really slow, I am happy to report that the customer service has gotten better.

What a nice FO to accidentally get to keep! My last several orders from them have all been positive... I think they really did listen to some of the negative feedback they had been getting.

BTW, Ginger Patch is one of my favorites. It soaps perfectly.

I have always had great experiences w/BB CS, but bad experiences w/their packaging. So it was frustrating, I kept getting stuff that had spilled/torn, and then they would be wonderful about addressing it. But I do wish they could just get it right in the first place.

It was mostly when I was doing mp, almost every order contained soap bases w/torn packaging, and then if there were colorants in there which had spilled it was doubly annoying b/c the soap blocks w/torn packaging would have whatever was spilled discoloring them. I haven't noticed that lately, although I am ordering different kinds of things w/CP.

Last edited:
I totally agree on the packaging... I do avoid ordering anything powdery from them since those plastic bags develop leaks, rips, and tears like crazy.

I've had good experiences with them as well. Their shipping to Florida is just too expensive though since they are all the way across the country from me! I have gotten some extra FO samples and stuff by accident from them though!

They are great about fixing things, though, they let you keep the mistakes, and always sent the replacements out priority so that you didn't have to wait. I just wondered about why on earth they didn't fix the packaging, it seems like it would be such a loss issue if enough people complained, it must be expensive to give that stuff away and then pay for expedited shipping.

Back