Brambleberry FO sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
just wondering what everyone considers top notch from them in terms of fragrance oils...
many thanks!

I love these from Brambleberry:

Soapy Clean
10X Orange EO
Passionfruit Rose (it's a flavor oil and a fragrance oil, but so far I've only used it as a flavor in my lip balms. It's yummy!)
Cedar & Saffron
Kentish Rain

I also love some of their pigment colorants:

Fizzy Lemonade
Electric Bubblegum
Fired Up Fuschia

IrishLass :)

I love their Champagne, Ginger Ale, Cold Water, Dark Rich Chocolate, Moroccan Mint, Orange EO and Ginger Patchouli.

They hardly ever have sales so I'd love to take advantage, but I'm not buying anything at the moment. :(

Lychee Red Tea
Rosehip Jasmine
Tobacco and Bay Leaf
Cedar and Saffron (discolors but such a great FO)
Champagne -alone and for blending
Ginger Ale
Mandarin Myrrh- discolors to tan
Blackberry Sage
Espresso- if you are looking for a coffee fragrance
Salty Mariner
Energy- I hate it but a lot of people LOVE it
White tea and Ginger (delicate scent)
Pomegranate and Black Currant
Cucumber Oak
Fresh Bamboo
Plum Tea
Fresh Snow - another one I dislike but is widely loved.
Lavender and Cedar
Tart apple
I haven't used but I've heard a lot of good things about their Turkish Mocha

Last edited:
Summer fling, Kumquat, Lilac and Plumeria are my all time favourites from BB.

White tea and ginger is nice but it fades to nothing in CP. It's great in liquid soap though.
Sensuous sandalwood is awesome if you like earthy scents. Mixes well with vanilla.

My wish list is growing. I don't really need any FOs right now but.....

My BB favorites are

10X orange EO (I don't know if EOs will be included in the sale though)
Champagne
Tobacco and Bay Leaf
Pink Grapefruit

Thanks for this, I need to restock some of my standards. I love their Cedar and Saffron, OMH, Energy (not my favorite, but one of my best sellers), Tobacco and Bay Leaf. Cedar and Saffron is a personal favorite, and it's strong.

I just went to check, and I don't see anything about a sale. Did I miss it already? :cry:

Last edited:
It's a 24 hour sale from the 12th to the 13th. EO's are not included, sorry to say.

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 10.56.09 PM.jpg

My faves from BB so far are:

Espresso
Turkish Mocha
Salty Sailor
Crisp Anjou Pear

(Too bad about the EOs, their 10x Orange really is great)

I adore Salty Mariner for my salt bars, but be forewarned and plan ahead - a big accelerator.
Juicy Couture is also a fave. I've used it in bot cp and liquid glycerine Castille soaps with no problems.

Thirding or fourthing Cedar & Saffron. Can't find anyone who doesn't like it. It's like the most universally pleasing spice scent ever.

Is Honey Beeswax a true honey scent or more almond/vanilla/milk/floral?

I really like the Frankincense & Myrrh Cybilla, Cucumber Melon Cybilla, and Green Tea.

I think I'm going to get some of the other "Cybilla" oils to try out during the sale.

Thirding or fourthing Cedar & Saffron. Can't find anyone who doesn't like it. It's like the most universally pleasing spice scent ever.

Is Honey Beeswax a true honey scent or more almond/vanilla/milk/floral?

I think honey beeswax is very true. I do not get an almond, vanilla, milk or floral scent from it. It smells like beeswax - that sweet, rich honey scent with the wax scent underneath. I don't really know how to describe it - maybe earthy? It doesn't accelerate for me but it does discolor. The color works with the scent, though. It is EXTREMELY potent - I use it on the medium amount BB recommends and if I use the bar in the shower, the bathroom will still smell like this FO 10 minutes later. I would be hesitant to use it at "strong".

Back