Brambleberry FO sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Lychee but not the CHampange, actually but I have the coupon to reorder. I will have to get it because that is a major staple for me for mixing.

I'm so glad people rec'd the Moroccan Mint. It's lovely!!! Turkish Mocha smells really good OOB as well.

I will have to try a tester of the green fig. Moroccan fig blended with Sandalwood is LOVELY!

Truly an understatement. It turned out I had already made a tester mixed 1:1 with BB's Sensuous Sandalwood in January and forgot all about it. It smells heavenly. It is now on the list of FOs to make in a large batch. I didn't come up with the mix on my own. I had seen your note on the review chart and put it in my "to try" file.
Thank you for sharing.

Turkish Mocha improves with a long cure.

Last edited:
4oz of Bonsai (god I hope this is close enough to Soapaloosa since she is going bulk only)

I just made a tester of Bonsai from Soapalooza. Right now, I think it smells closer to BB Kentish Rain than Bonsai. The Soapalooza Bonsai smells like somebody mixed those 2 BB scents together.

Got my "happy" box today and sat down and sniffed it all and liked every one....especially bonsai, espresso, black tea, sea moss, rustic woods and rum, and grapefruit bellini.
Spiced amber ale, lavender fo, and grass stain are okay, but nothing I'd order again unless it improves after soaping.

Thanks to you all for all the fo suggestions - that's what made this order so yummy!!

Thanks to Kentish rain being out of stock, I've got 2 coupons for an order do-over and I'll pick
a few more you all mentioned. And more espresso and bonsai.

Btw, is there anything that mixes well with the bamboo mint? I like it, but it needs something.

I love that BB gives usable sample sizes. And love, love love the new labels with soaping behavior listed!! That and and fo sales will move them up in my ratings for go to supplier.

Got my "happy" box today and sat down and sniffed it all and liked every one....especially bonsai, espresso, black tea, sea moss, rustic woods and rum, and grapefruit bellini.

If you do CP with sea moss, let me know how it goes. I love that fragrance, but it sounds naughty, naughty, naughty. I don't make HP soap.

Since you have bonsai and grass stain, not having smelled either one, maybe they would blend well with the Bamboo Mint. Or lavender - seems to go with everything. Or if you have it, rosemary EO.

Last edited:
Well I got a lovely BB FO order this week too - although in Aus we didn't get the sale as far as I'm aware, I still needed to get some.
Thanks to some recommendations from here I bought Cucumber Melon and Passionfruit Rose and I love both, in my head I can see the soaps they'll make.

But the one I think I'm going to LOVE is White Tea & Ginger. Oh my goodness, it's beautiful! I think I'll make a roll-on perfume out of it :)

I also stocked up on some favourites - Sensuous Sandalwood, Baby Rose, Kumquat, Lavender and Pure Honey.

I just saw that Lychee Red Tea is being discontinued - maybe you knew that.

So they say lol. It's been listed as discontinued for, like, over a year...maybe 2 years. Not sure what they're doing there. Maybe it's a way to get more purchases??? All the reviews are positive and beg not to discontinue it. I have a hunch it'll be around for some time yet.

So they say lol. It's been listed as discontinued for, like, over a year...maybe 2 years. Not sure what they're doing there. Maybe it's a way to get more purchases??? All the reviews are positive and beg not to discontinue it. I have a hunch it'll be around for some time yet.

That's what newbie said too. I'm guessing they've overlooked the notice and neglected to remove it from the product page. At any rate, thanks to all who recommended it. I got some with my order and I really like it. It is similar to WSP's Blood Orange and Goji to my nose.

My order should be here today. "By end of day" grrrr! Where's my UPS gal?? End of day is gonna kill me!

I find it similar to Blood Orange and Goji as well but not exact. I saw on BB's site that they were out of stock of Lychee but it would be back in at the end of April, so their supply ran out but they were willing to get it back in again.

Finally got my order and so late in the morning too (not complaining as this is VERY early). Ancient Sedona smells A~M~A~Z~I~N~G OOB. Can wait to use that. Bamboo Mint is a perfect scent match for me so formulating a lotion with that is a must.

Some time ago we were talking on a thread about Ancient Sedona and a few people said that they had inexplicable rage and anger when they smelled it. I've always been worried about recommending it after that, not wanting to trigger pots being thrown or anything. Isn't that odd? Several people independently mention it. I adore the smell.

Dibbles, Lychee Red Tea mixed with CHampagne is excellent and it's also good mixed with Champagne and just a hint of NG's Fresh Cut Roses.

Mine came yesterday. I restocked some old favorites, Earl Grey Tea w/ Lemon, Love Spell, Neroli & Shea Blossom, & BRV... added Red Lychee, White Ginger & Amber (really like this one!), and Crisp Anjou Pear.

Gets me motivated to do some soapin'!!

Didn't get a chance to post after my box came in, but the kids and I sat and sniffed everything and I am in love! Everything smells so good! I love the Turkish Mocha. The Moroccan mint smells so fresh. Apricot Freesia is amazing, I can't wait to soap it! But my favorite is Mango Peach Salsa. From what I read, it's going to be a pain in the bum to soap with. I have a feeling it's going to be my wild child of fo's. Crazy and reckless, but underneath it all, so good you can't help but call it your favorite.

Back