Brambleberry FO sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Tea, Ancient Sedona, Raspberry Porter, Amazon Lily & Rain, Oatmeal Stout, Herbal Essence, Spiced Amber Ale, Bamboo Mint, Clementine Cupcake were my picks. I'm psyched but I probably shouldn't have bought them since I still have an Apple Jack and a Pumpkin Spice sample to use from them. But I got them out of season and after I used my cider for soaping.:mrgreen:

<sigh> I spent over 100 bucks.

Green Fig
Coconut Mango
Tobacco & Bay Leaf
Kentish Rain
Lettuce
Grass Stain
Crisp Anjou Pear
Lavender

Have you used their grass stain before? I'm wondering how it compares to NG Fresh Cut Grass. I love their scent, I just wish it was a little ...more.

Ah ok. All the ones I ordered are new to me as well. I love experimenting! LOL

<sigh> I spent over 100 bucks.

Green Fig
Coconut Mango
Tobacco & Bay Leaf
Kentish Rain
Lettuce
Grass Stain
Crisp Anjou Pear
Lavender

Would this be a good time to mention that Peak is also having a sale???:twisted:

I almost got the green fig; would you let us know what you think of it? The description sounds intriguing!

FWIW, I have testers for BB Green Fig and Moroccan Fig and CS Mediterranean Fig.

OOB, GF and MeF have more of the green fig scent that you would smell if you crush a fig leaf or break a branch. The MoF is a more complex fig scent with less pronounced green fig notes. After cp, all of them lose a lot of the complexity they have OOB.

In CP, MoF accelerates trace at the speed of light even in a small tester. The initial scent is spicy fig and is very nice. At about 3 months, the MoF and GF smell very similar. At 6 months, MoF is a nice fig scent with soft floral notes and is appropriately soapy. I like it better than OOB.

MeF and GF are very similar and are a basic green fig scent. My testers are 7 and 6 month old respectively. I would use both of them for that green fig scent. GF is a little more complex than MeF with some underlying herbal notes. It smells a lot softer in cp than OOB.

I'm waiting for the 1 year mark. All things considered, I think all 3 smell better after cp than OOB. If I have to pick one to use right now, it would be MoF.

I ended up buying Ancient Sedona, Vanilla Rosewood, Tobacco & Bay Leaf, their new Spring Fever collection and a few others new to me. They will be a nice surprise because I can't remember what they are right now. I wanted Spiced Mahogany but it was out.

Love ancient sedona- one of my all time fav's. I gel generally and have a very old bar of it that turned, over time, this deep red brown, like a mahogany color. Still smells good!

I will have to try a tester of the green fig. Moroccan fig blended with Sandalwood is LOVELY!

Love ancient sedona- one of my all time fav's. I gel generally and have a very old bar of it that turned, over time, this deep red brown, like a mahogany color. Still smells good!

I will have to try a tester of the green fig. Moroccan fig blended with Sandalwood is LOVELY!

I can't wait to use that Ancient Sedona FO. I was too curious about it not to get it and I went over my price mark.

They ran out of Lychee Red Tea so I'm not getting that but, interestingly, they say it will be back in stock at the end of the month, so it would seem they are not discontinuing it. I got the coupon as well so I can reorder. That was a nice surprise!

Last edited:
Well, it looks like I am getting my Kentish Rain, but not the Champagne :( I didn't get a coupon tho from what I can tell. Was it in am email?

I guess I ordered first. You snooze you lose! :razz: I'll trade you some Kentish Rain for some Champagne :)

Soapmaker- I mix it 1:1 with BB's Sensuous Sandalwood but I imagine it would blend well with any sandalwood you like. Sandalwood never comes through as a strong scent in soap to me, so the 1:1 works but you have to find what balance you like, of course.

Navaria- they sent me a note on my order which came through in an email. It might be in as a note on your order, if you go to your BB account and look up this last one. If there is nothing there, shoot them a note and I'm sure they will offer it to you.

Thank you. I will double check the emailed invoice, but I didn't see any mention of it. I had to double check my order after someone posted that they were out to realize I didn't get it.

Latest posts

Back