Brambleberry 20% Off

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm

Reaction score
Hi I thought I’d share that I saw that Brambleberry has 20% site wide. Just for 13 July I think.

Does anyone have any recommendations for great; long lasting F/O?

Thank you so much

@bookworm Bramble Berry has a lot of great FOs and as Zany said you can search for recommendations. The new IFRA guidelines are mostly updated so check under the documents section for any FO you are interested in if that is important to you. A few I like that still have good usage rates are:
Champagne
Yuzu
Lingonberry Spice
Coconut Citrus Sorbet (on the lighter side, but sticks well)
Peach Prosecco
Aloe & Clover - good for blending
Willow & Ivy - I didn't care so much for this OOB and when I first used it, but it has grown on me and I would buy it again
Lychee Red Tea and Grapefruit Bellini IFRA rates have been lowered, but I love them both.
If you want a good coffee, Espresso is the best I've ever found - although I admittedly haven't tried that many . New IFRA rates aren't available yet.
I have a small amount of Sea Glass that I received in a destash that smells very nice, but I haven't soaped with it yet.

Oh no, my favorite White Ginger & Amber is gone! It sticks forever and was great in blends. Other BB FOs I like that stick around for me are:

White Tea & Ginger
Heavenly Honeysuckle
Apricot Freesia
and some of the ones mentioned above such as Expresso, Coconut Citrus Sorbet and Lingonberry Spice.

I need to do more homework. Some of the FOs from BB and others that have stuck really well for me now have really low usage levels or are gone. With IFRA 49th amendment now in affect and some reformulating going on, I wonder how long the older recommendations on scent longevity are going to be reliable.

Back